Headlines: 28 June 2022
– Bitcoin is not off course for a ancient low monthly close, underneath its 200-week transferring not unusual
– Stock marketplace suffered losses on Monday: Dow Jones (-60 elements), S&P 500 (-0.3%) and Nasdaq (-0.7%)
– EU considers entire shutdown of Russian gas pipelines to Europe, which might impact global prices
– Commonplace US gas price slightly below $4.90 on Tuesday– where throughout the country is it most expensive?
– Corporations like Netflix, Meta, Apple and Nike to offer adventure expenses for workforce’ abortion costs
– Gas prices keep over the top ahead of 4th July weekend of heavy adventure
– White House urges Congress to transport a three-month federal gas tax holiday
– Power an expert warns of “apocalyptic” gas prices if storm season affects US oil refineries
– Biden management has the same opinion to cancel $6bn in studen loan debt for 200,000 borrowers
Helpful links & Data
– What’s ‘shrinkflation’?
– Strategies for making an investment in cryptocurrency
– When will loan interest rates cross down all over again?
– How does the COLA impact my Social Protection retirement benefits?